[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    Page 1 of 11
    Forum » BAS clan » Supported Games » Halo 3 ODST
    Halo 3 ODST
    SucceededKillerDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 8:19 PM | Message # 1
    Clan Founder
    Group: Clan Founder
    Awards: 3
    Halo 3: ODST is a standalone expansion for the first-person shooter video game Halo 3. It will be released as an Xbox 360 video game console exclusive on September 22, 2009. Players assume the roles of elite human United Nations Space Command soldiers known as Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODSTs) during the events of Halo 2. After the alliance of alien races known as the Covenant attack Earth, the player explores the ruined city of New Mombasa to discover what happened to their missing teammates, separated from each other as they entered the city.

SucceededKillerDate: Sunday, 2009-09-27, 2:38 PM | Message # 2
    Clan Founder
    Group: Clan Founder
    Awards: 3
    Now ODST is out we can finally deal with the clan-related side of things. Can I please ask all of you that do own a copy of the game to change your servuce tag to 'BAS', or change your emblem to suit us (details about it can be obtained from me), both would be best but I understand you may not all want to. Also if any of you marines out there want a game of firefight/ legenday campain and get all the audio logs then message me back and i'll see what I can do.

Forum » BAS clan » Supported Games » Halo 3 ODST
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright BAS-Clan © 2017Site managed by uCoz