[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    Page 1 of 11
    Forum » BAS clan » Supported Games » Battlefield:Bad Company 2
    Battlefield:Bad Company 2
    SucceededKillerDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 12:42 PM | Message # 1
    Clan Founder
    Group: Clan Founder
    Awards: 3
    ''Battlefield: Bad Company 2'' is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA Digital Illusions CE and published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360.
    Gameplay in Bad Company 2 resembles that of the original and is set in various environments from South America and the mountainous regions along the borders of Russia.[8] Like its predecessor, Bad Company 2 features destructible environments. The system is dubbed "Destruction 2.0," and the level of destruction is extended — players can now completely collapse a building as opposed to only blowing out walls.[9] Along with Battlefield Vietnam, Bad Company 2 is one of only two games in the Battlefield series to have blood[10] without third-party modification. Bad Company 2 features 15 vehicles, including new additions, such as the UH-60 Black Hawk, a quad bike, a two-man patrol boat, a personal watercraft, an AA-gun mounted on a light tank, and a UAV helicopter controlled via computer.

SucceededKillerDate: Monday, 2010-03-08, 9:01 PM | Message # 2
    Clan Founder
    Group: Clan Founder
    Awards: 3
    I have been playing this for a while now and i have to say that is is awesome. Blowing up whole buildings never gets tiresome. The single player was great, ive never had so much enjoyment in a single player games besides a special few games. You feel really immersed in the gameplay. Multiplayer is also great, by now you have a few high levels though so it takes some skill or luck to get them as they have lots of upgrades but it is possible. If anyone wants a game then let me know, ill be glad to play some games with my friends smile

Forum » BAS clan » Supported Games » Battlefield:Bad Company 2
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright BAS-Clan © 2017Site managed by uCoz